14 November, 2006

All I want for xmas are my two front teeth~

As in, veneers. Badly needed. But I couldn't ask that from you. I'm asking my insurance company for that, instead.

What I want for Christmas (and I'm only writing this here so I remember and buy it for myself later), are the following:

  1. A scanner.
  2. A webcam.
  3. A Nintendo DS with tetris. Because even I can't resist playing games.
  4. Still need nose studs and ear studs.
  5. Lots of chocolates, preferably Ferrero Rocher.
  6. Black skinny jeans, because it's easier to wear boots when the pants aren't hemmed so wide.
  7. These were my old pairs, and I'm gonna get the same kind again. Yes, it was for boys, because the ladies version didn't come in High-Cut. Size 7.5 My feet are pretty big for my height.
Again, I will probably most likely buy these for myself over the next few months, as I slowly save money and spend money. Till then, I will dream of more chocolates and skinny jeans.

1 comment:

Eduardo said...

That's Ferrero Rocher, dear

Blog Archive

Contributors