1. Make me the leg: Haceme la gamba

2. Blow me the quichuan flute: Soplame la quena

3. For if the flies: Por si las moscas

4. Eye to the louse: Ojo al piojo

5. Wait me a charlie: Esperame un cachito

6. You have me tired, you have me: Me tenés cansado, me tenés

7. What a white face, crazy man!: ¡Qué pálida, loco!

8. The fifth lining of the balls: El quinto forro de las pelotas

9. Go to know: Anda a saber

10. Catch yourself catherine: Agarrate catalina

11. You are ticket: Sos boleta

12. Little female criollos package: Paquete de Criollitas

13. Boy, you are sucked: Nene, estás chupado

14. Stay fly: Quedate mosca

15. I made myself the rat: Me hice la rata

16. That’s my chicken: Ese es mi pollo

17. A little police to the air: Una canita al aire

18. Throw me the rubber: Tirame la goma

19. To another thing butterfly: A otra cosa mariposa

20. Like who doesn’t want the thing: Como quien no quiere la cosa

21. The great seven: La gran siete

22. I don’t give more: No doy más

23. He is bigger balled than the pigeons: Es más boludo que las palomas

24. Little potato for the parrot: Papita p’al loro

25. To take oneself the vessel: Tomarse el buque

26. Not to hunt one: No cazar una

27. What threw it: Que lo tiró

28. Each two for three: Cada dos por tres

29. What face is the onion: Que cara está la cebolla

30. It doesn’t happened orange: No pasa naranja

31. What a handrail: Qué baranda

32. The female pig & the twenty: La chancha y los veinte

33. To be glassed: Estar copado

34. To spend a person: Gastar a una persona

35. We are all alive: Somos todos vivos

36. You drank me of point: Me tomaste de punto

37. Turkey’s age: La edad del pavo

38. Let’s go yet!: ¡Vamos todavía!

39. It matters me one joseph: Me importa un pepe

40. It matters me a horn: Me importa un cuerno

41. It matters me a whistle: Me importa un pito

42. I’m made bag: Estoy hecho bolsa

43. Send fruit: Mandar fruta

44. To be a dead little fly: Ser una mosquita muerta

45. Are you drinking my hair?: ¿Me estás tomando el pelo?

46. It went me like the ass: Me fue como el culo

47. Go to sing to gardel: Andá a cantarle a gardel

48. You have my balls filled: Me tenés las bolas llenas

49. Hurrah pepe’s wife!: ¡Viva la pepa!

50. Your sister is an iron: Tu hermana es un fierro

51. The shell of your sister: La c*nch* de tu hermana

52. He doesn’t give foot with ball: No da pie con bola

53. Skull don’t shout: Calavera no chilla

54. To cry to the church: A llorar a la iglesia

55. To do egg: Hacer huevo

56. It sucks me one egg: Me chupa un huevo

57. Putting was the female goose: Poniendo estaba la gansa

58. It’s not nes’ary: No es nesario

59. I’m until the hands!: ¡Estoy hasta las manos!

60. Jewel never cab: Joya nunca taxi User: Kutxi_Romero

61. As boring as licking a nail: Aburrido como chupar un clavo

62. Do what it sings yourself: Hacé lo que se te canta

63. Drink a chair: Tome asiento

64. Between no more: Entre nomás

65. Of nothing: De nada

66. We are played: Estamos jugados

67. In the world’s ass: En el culo del mundo

68. In the hill of the ass: En la loma del orto

69. Suck this mandarine: Chupate esta mandarina

70. He is of the tomatoe: Está del tomate

71. Are you or do you make yourself: ¿Sos o te haces?

72. Give me ball: Dame bola

73. It shited fire: Cagó fuego

74. Urinated by the dogs: Meado por los perros

75. To be in balls: Estar en bolas

76. To be in flatulence: Estar en pedo

77. To be to the flatulence: Estar al pedo

78. The what?: ¿Lo que?

79. It’s anything: Es cualquiera