26 June, 2008

Funny Quotes

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. A. Whitney Brown

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
Polaroids.

All generalizations are false, including this one.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

I could've eaten Alphabits and crapped out a better essay!!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors